To ensure total productive maintenance of company vehicles is carried out as per the company standards.
Accountable for: • For Fleet Maintenance
Responsible for: • Mechanical inspection and repair of buses
• Direct and control of all repair activities to ensure its accomplishment as per the company standards within budgeted cost.
• Ensure the pre delivery maintenance and cleaning of charter buses is to a high standard and delivered to operations in time.
• Ensure all the jobs are completed in reasonable time standards.
• Ensure the technicians follow correct repair methods and use appropriate tools and materials.
• To complete any other reasonable duty or task required by the company
Supervising and Reporting
• Check out final check of all completed jobs.
• Ensure shop floor safety, proper housekeeping.
In case of malfunctioning of any equipment or bus which may affect the safety report the same to workshop Manager
• 1 to 2 years PSV engineering experience Desirable
• Working knowledge of Bus Maintenance Systems. Essential
• 2 years Public Transport Experience Desirable
• One year of supervisory or management experience Essential
• Completed minimum 3 years full time Engineering course Essential
• IT Literate Essential
Job Location Doha, Qatar
Company Industry Telecommunications; Banking; Insurance & TPA
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
Employment Type Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 3
Residence Location Qatar
للمزيد من الوظائف يمكنك تصفح الموقع :