We are looking for suitable candidates for the position VP – Operations (Non Motor). The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the precision of all operations executed at the company by the Non-Motor Insurance Operations Department of Underwriting, Claims & Product development through monitoring and managing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute towards the formulation and implementation of overall business strategies and plans which enable the achievement of mission and objectives.
- Develop the Non-Motor Insurance operations department strategy in line with organization’s strategy.
- Oversee implementation of organization’s policies and procedures in order to achieve department objectives.
- Ensure the implementation of policies and procedures as well as their compliance with local government regulations and international standards.
- Prepare the budget, ensuring that adequate provision is made for all activities, monitor and control expenditure against approved budget – for Non-Motor insurance operations functions – and reconcile budget variances to ensure on-target performance against budgets.
- Manage and monitor all the activities of Non Motor Insurance Operations department functions (Underwriting, Claims and). Review records and asses the risk involved to analyze the status of operations.
- Oversee all the activities related to Non-Motor Insurance underwriting including risk evaluation, insurance of quotations, policies, etc..
- Review Non Motor Insurance policies and ensure their adherence with the acceptable level of risk.
- Oversee all activities related to claims management (evaluating claims validity, assessing damages, determining liability, processing approved claims, etc.…) with regards to Motor, General l & Medical claims.
- Review and approve insurance claims, while ensuring that the claim has been correctly and accurately evaluated, and that possibilities of fraud have been checked effectively.
- Review and asses policies before submitting it to the Reinsurance Department.
- Review records and reports frequently for the purpose of analysis.
- Prepare quarterly – yearly action plan – SWOT analysis in order to improve the performance of the operations.
- Review customers’ feedback and find solutions for their problem if possible.
- Conduct meetings with Section Managers to ensure smooth flow of work.
- Establish good relations with business partners & government agencies to ensure the smooth flow of claims processing operations.
- Provide input and recommend the continuous improvement of the operations’ activities taking into account ‘international best practice’ changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans in accordance with the Country’s rules and regulations associated with support services.
- Monitor performance and training needs of subordinates in order to maximize their performance to achieve functional objectives.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Insurance & TPA
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 12
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma