Purpose: To research, analyze, develop, implement, and operationalize the company’s Talent Management Strategy by building and retaining a high-performance workforce.
Job Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for Learning & Development, National Development, Management and leadership Development, Career Planning, Succession Planning, Performance Management and Employee Engagement policies, programs and processes under the Talent Management umbrella.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
Learning & Development
- Develop training and development programs and objectives
- Propose and communicate the calendar of the approved training programs with department heads and managers in order to avoid any interruption of the departmental operations
- Design training programs that aims to educate employees on how to recognize, accommodate, and appreciate individual differences and how these can be bridged back to support achieving business plans
- Evaluate and measure the results of the completed training programs and prepare relative reports and develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials
- Evaluate the existing in-house and external training programs
- Propose and design the training programs and incorporate with the company’s business plans and allocated budgets.
- Evaluate modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual, to optimize training effectiveness, training costs, or environmental impacts
- Prepare an annual report summarizing the objectives and achievements.
- Attend job fairs and conduct meetings or seminars and visit local universities to promote the company’s vision on attracting Nationals and prepare all required supportive materials and manuals
- Design and propose retention / attracting programs for the Nationals such as scholarships and provide the required cost impact analysis
- Provide an expert advice on training and educations programs to help maintaining and improvement of Nationals skills
Management and leadership Development
- Determine and assess the leadership competencies and design the development plans
- Design programs to develop executive potential among employees in lower-level positions
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, or consultation with managers
- Keep updated with developments in leadership skills and management development area
- Create the roadmap(s) for each department, team, or business function starting from entry-level advancing through roles with all necessary horizontal moves.
- Act as an advisor to the employees and assist them achieve better match between personal objectives and the available opportunities in the company
- Identifying the critical roles (key and vulnerable positions) of different functional areas within the organization.
- Collaborate with the departmental heads to identify the potential successors and set the talent pool.
- Conduct the gap analysis and prepare relative matrices.
- Ensure the periodic update of the talent pool and provide status reports of each critical role.
Performance Management & Employee Engagement
- Ensure that all policies related to performance appraisal are in-place and regularly updated
- Follow up with the department heads and managers to submit the performance appraisals as per the approved timelines
- Collaborate with department heads and managers to identify the required improvement areas based on appraisal outcomes and recommend appropriate capacity building training programs
- Provide an expert advice and guidance on the performance management frameworks
- Review the process of performance appraisal and make enhancement proposals to avoid any chance for bias and ensure fairness throughout the appraisal process
- Analyzes the impact of employee performance interventions on organizational performance and provides reports to management.
- Design and implement rigorous quantitative evaluation methods, particularly those relevant for evaluation of capacity building programs.
- Design and implement employee recognition programs
- Design and conduct employee satisfaction surveys
- Using statistical methodologies apply professional expertise and perform the required analysis for the survey findings and prepare reports with recommendations and action plans
- Prepare a periodic report to the management measuring the outcomes of the recognition programs, progression, and impact of the action plans for the conducted satisfaction surveys
- Job descriptions are written to reflect major accountabilities and will not describe all the tasks which may be performed by an individual. The incumbent shall perform any additional related duties assigned by the respective line manager to meet operational requirements.
- The incumbent shall ensure the highest standards are followed to safeguard the sensitive and confidential data of the company.
(Salary Range QAR 9,000 – 10,000)
Minimum Required Qualifications, Certificates & Skills
Qualifications (e.g. Education)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or in any other related discipline.
Work Experience (e.g. Number of years and field / role)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role preferably in public services industry.
Certificates & Trainings
- Coaching certificate would be an advantage.
- Computer Literacy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent English Communication Skills, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Presentation Skills
- Prioritizing workload and meeting tight deadlines with high quality output.
Job Location Doha, Qatar
Company Industry Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Human Resources and Recruitment
Employment Type Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 8
Residence Location Qatar
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
للمزيد من الوظائف يمكنك تصفح الموقع :