An international trading company seeks to recruit a Supply Chain Manager (Supply Chain Management Specialist ) for its Dubai
office. The position involves managing all aspects of crude and petroleum product and dry bulk shipments and providing support to traders as required.
This is a full-time position in a stimulating, progressive and inspiring environment for the right candidate with substantial upside career potential and an excellent remuneration package.
- Delivering all aspects of a trading deal, including but not limited to:Shipping and delivery arrangements, including document issuance
- Q&Q control
- Invoicing, data capture and record keeping
- Demurrage issues
- Dispute management
- Relationship management with surveyors and forwarders
- Supporting the trading team as required
The member of the team is expected to be proactive, to provide constructive input in streamlining and optimising supply chains, to monitor the markets and trade flows for generation of better supply chain management solutions.
Required skills, qualifications, and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in the following Shipping/Marine Engineering/Petroleum or Chemical Engineering/Commerce/Logistics is preferable but not critical with the right experience. A Master’s degree is a plus
- Continuous track record with a shipping line or a trading company in a supply chain management role
- A good communicator with excellent business English and Russian
- Meticulousness, diligence, an eye for detail is essential.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies