Summary of the Job Role:
- Sales of Industrial, Construction and Water Treatment Chemicals across Oman to institutional customers.
- Understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; and then matching requirements and interests to various options and product categories that we offer and can be sourced internationally.
- Timely Collection of receivables / payments
Criteria for Performance Evaluation (KPIs):
- Order booking, Revenue, operating profits, billing and payment collection to meet or exceed budget.
- Client relationships- retention and growth.
- New business generation.
- Cash flow management & cost control.
- Compliance of internal and external guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Internal and external customer service satisfaction.
· Graduate in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering
· Expert level Knowledge of chemicals and applications( industrial chemicals)
· Oman/ GCC Market Knowledge preferable
· Valid Oman driving license will be an added advantage.
· Sales – Direct and indirect
· Knowledge of HSE related to product category, MSDS etc.
· Good communication skills, computer skills and Technical skills.
· 6-7 years relevant experience in selling chemical products for reputed companies
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies