1. Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
3. Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
4. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
5. Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
6. Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
7. Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
8. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
9. Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
10. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
11. Notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone to solicit payment.
12Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|