Euro Systems® is looking for a female Sales Coordinator with a strong work ethic and confidence to actively seek new sales opportunities in our showroom and coordinate with the sales team.
· Registering Incoming enquiries and outgoing quotation (Log Book) and update the status.
· Maintain, Assist and support sales personnel in expanding customer base, coordinate administrative sales staff in maintaining customer databases.
· Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports
· Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
· Coordinating with sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
· Handling calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries.
· Attending all incoming calls and registered and transfer to the concerned, and recording on the log book. Any request for International calls & Incoming & Outgoing calls, enter into the log book and send daily report to Management.
· Maintaining the Show Room in a neat and clean manner, and manage completely under our control.
· Understanding the products in showroom and attend and handle the show room walk in customers.
· Work as show room receptionist and receiving the customers and registering the enquiries & coordinating the show room sales.
· CRM & Adler to be updated on daily basis.
· If required, creating the Job Orders for the Factory Productions brought by Sales Team.
· Recording and mailing of daily attendance of Office Staff.
· Coordination & booking of travel tickets with the Travel agencies.
· Organizing of conference Hall Meeting, including online meeting allocation and arrangements.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Services Background
- Knowledge of CRM system
- Excel Knowledge
- Good at MS Office and mail communication
Does this sound like you?
The candidate should be energetic and eager to learn about the company’s history, be passionate to work and have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Sales Coordinator in the Construction/ Architecture industry in Qatar.