Gulf Researcher is a fast-growing organisation that is continuously seeking to attract talented, motivated and intellectually curious research analysts to join our dynamic team.
– Working with us provides many opportunities to grow and learn.
– Assignments vary across sectors and geographies, enabling team members to gain broad knowledge and exposure.
– A typical day is demanding with multiple client deliverables and tight deadlines to meet.
– Individuals are expected to be diligent, resourceful and efficient.
– Work is highly collaborative and our team is friendly and supportive.
If you are a driven individual, with a passion to learn, we encourage you to apply.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and characteristics:
– A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. We are open to any academic background including Business, Economics, Liberal Arts, Engineering, Sciences, etc.
– Strong communication skills including the ability to design and develop well-structured written material
– Excellent internet research skills including the ability to gather, synthesize and interpret large quantities of information from different sources
– Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Intellectually curious; eager to learn and explore new topics
– Strong multi-tasking skills, high attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Committed to maintain high quality standards and meeting deadlines under pressure
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Fresh Graduate
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0