The role has a strategic as well as an operational aspect to it as it involves the formulation and then, execution of strategic initiatives. The role also targets the acquisition of new projects and bids, maintenance of good relationships with local and foreign governments, oil and gas companies, corporations, institutions, current and potential clients to promote and create awareness of the organization.
- Development and formulation of various business strategies in relation to the company’s growth
- Research and review viable business options and opportunities where the company can expand and grow within Kuwait and all other prospective regions
- Conduct preliminary viability/feasibility and risk analysis of such strategies and then, leading the execution of the same after due approvals from all key stakeholders
- Research and build relationships with new clients and turn it into increased business.
- Establish strategic relationships and partnerships with clients to develop solutions that meet the needs of customers.
- Initiate and monitor the compilation, preparation, and distribution of relevant information and data that will be used to create awareness and understanding of the organization’s operations and interests amongst the customers.
- Attend relevant conferences and meetings and give presentations on company capabilities when required.
- Monitor competition, consumer behavior, and market trends through market research activities and recommend actions based on feedback such as bidding eventualities.
- Prepare and circulate monthly situation reports, meeting reports, and prospective business opportunity status.
- Keep a track of all tenders being floated both by the government as well as various private entities and discuss with the management of the details and possibility for bidding for the tenders
- Analyze performance on an ongoing basis to ascertain product lines, customers, markets that are large contributors to profitability.
- Prepare, manage and oversee the departmental budget, including but not limited to tracking income and expenses associated with events and facilitating comprehensive records, evaluations, and reports for all activities.
- Responsible for staff development activities comprising of supporting recruitment, team development, and complaint resolution, setting KPI’s for direct reports and conducting performance appraisal, and also driving motivation levels of direct reports
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Create a competent and effective team. Assemble and lead a group of people to successfully accomplish a project.
- Assist the management in the fulfillment of its obligations, statutory or otherwise, concerning the prevention of personal injuries
- Maintain a safe working environment
· Excellent Communication Skills (written& verbal)
· Possesses good Negotiation Skills
· Project Management Exposure
· Business Acumen
· Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
· Time Management
· Technical Skills
At least 10 years of dealing with or working in a similar role.
Masters’s Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university, in Business Administration, is an advantage.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Industrial Engineering & Automation; Motor Vehicle Passenger Transport; Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma