- Do you have excellent team management and leadership skills? Then we are looking for you! For our client are we looking for a Recruitment manager in Kuwait. Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Kuwait. Their 130 bed accredited facility includes inpatient rooms, labor rooms, neonatal units, Intensive Care Units, Operation Theatres, Emergency Room, outpatient clinics and sub-specialized medical/surgical fields. Currently, the hospital is adopting an expansion plan to 230 beds.
What we offer:
- Your salary is a tax free salary! You will have a direct and permanent employment with our client, for either 2 or 3 years. Healthcare insurance or medical treatment is part of that employment. You work in an international team & working environment. All leave and end of service benefits as per Kuwait Labor Law.
Who are you:
- You are a dynamic recruitment professional with excellent interpersonal skills. You have a strong background in recruitment, to be able to improve the current recruitment policies and bring best practices to the organization. Next to that, you are a natural leader, being able to lead the team of recruiters in a professional manner to improve their work and maintain their performance.
The client is looking for highly professional Recruitment Manager who will support the Human Resource Manager by leading the team of recruiters in executing the full recruitment process with the clear understanding of the company’s business objectives.
- Establishes recruiting requirements according to hospital’s policies, procedures and objectives; in collaboration with department managers with continuous quality improvement;
- Participates in manpower planning process, monitoring and recommending appropriate solution for identified bottlenecks or opportunities for improvement;
- Coordinates with the Human Resources Manager and Heads of Departments/Sections in the preparation of: job vacancy specifications, grading, requirements and job descriptions and promoting equality and diversity as part of the organization culture;
- Prepares job posting and advertising through appropriate venues as per hospital policy;
- Liaises with approved recruitment agencies for supply of manpower requirements;
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates applicant / candidate CV against job requirements;
- Conducts interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules for best fit candidates with the initial screening recommendations;
- Participates in interview panel discussions and decisions;
- Obtains, assesses all certificates/ testimonials and performs reference and background checks for potential employees;
- Contacts and builds influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Prepares hospital offer package and ensures necessary documentation for appropriate recruitment approval.
- Extends employment offer and secures consensus of the candidate;
- Coordinates with the Personnel Officer and with Licensing Officer for relevant processes for safe boarding of newly recruited employee;
- Maintains all applications and interview data in the Recruitment tracking system;
- Ensures safety standards (occupational and patient safety) and HR recruiting best practices are compiled;
- Works on self-professional development throughout self-training programs and participation in mandatory educational sessions; improves the professional communications and relations with work-mates;
- Executes miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the reporting authority;
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source;
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization;
- Coordinating with management for forecasting the future staffing needs;
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good computer skills; proficient in MS office and related software application;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written;
- Strong ethics and reliability;
- Strong team management and leadership skills;
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and best practices;
- Experience and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) and HR databases.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder; preferably Human Resource Management or its equivalent;
- High proficiency in English Language and preferably Arabic;
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience with knowledge of HR functions, labor laws, compile statistics, policies and procedures and other administrative work;
- Proven management experience, leading a recruitment team of 5-10 staff recruitment staff.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma