Maintains patient health information including patient data, clinic schedule, patient appointments and day-to-day activities of confirming appointments, rescheduling appointments and clinics, guiding patients, answering all patient’s inquiries and completing statistical data related to patient care and services offered.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Open patient files and complete the registration process (personal patient cards, index cards, and personal patient data) through the Institute’s appointment/medical records software application.
- Follow-up with referring parties when referral information is incomplete.
- Prepare patient files for newly admitted patients and assemble medical records into standard order.
- Booking patient appointments and calling them to reconfirm their appointments
- Ensure relevant patient files are available for appointment at clinics through the proper channel.
- Apply the ‘out guide’ and ‘medical requisition form’ booking system when receiving patient files, or returning them, to the medical filing room or when receiving patient files from other clinics.
- Prepare clinic schedules and resolve cancellations and re-scheduling issues.
- Be sure that all patient information is up to date (Afya card, civil id, phone number, etc).
- Prepare clinical medical forms, by adding patient information, prior to the patient’s appointment.
- Receive patient files from clinical nurses, ensuring new records are entered in the standard order and are correctly stamped and signed.
- Maintain confidentiality, security and access control for medical files, and be sure to store patient files in secure place until sending them to the medical filing room.
- Send Satisfaction survey for patients according to clinic as per supervisor instruction
- Investigate the no-show’s patients on daily basis and preparing the no show report for the assigned clinics.
- Check-in patients as soon as shown in the clinic reception and performing the cashiering tasks and the insurance claims according to DDI policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all patients’ insurance claims are audited and scanned before submitting to the insurance clerk on daily basis. Also, for the resubmission process in case if required.
- Be aware of all DDI activities/ events to have the answer for public/ patients if they ask.
- Answer all calls via the operator and direct them to the right path.
- Receive and track all patients’ request and be sure that all patients’ requests are replied within two weeks.
- Provide information of general nature to authorized requestors
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the clinical administration supervisor
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Scientific Research & Development
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
Diploma after high school or Bachelor degree