Job Title: Receptionist (School)
Act as first point of contact for students/ parents who visit school campus or call regarding queries.
Report To: HR director and Admin supervisor
· Answer phone calls in a pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the school.
· Greets all incoming parents and guests respectfully and professionally.
· Effectively perform all other duties as assigned by school management.
· Type routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, records, bulletins, orders and other office documents from sources such as rough drafts, notes, and oral instructions.
· Receive and distributes incoming mail, documents, books, materials and supplies.
· Enter information or data in computer following established procedures.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency; Preschool, Nursery, & Daycare; Primary, Prep, & Secondary School
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen