The Quality Head role is a hands-on position within our full-service box plant, offering a vast range of corrugated packaging to a nationwide customer base. This role works with hourly associates, supervisors, and leaders. This position will be heavily involved in continued customer relations with our existing customer base as well as the involvement and understanding of new customer needs.
Scope of Position: Ensuring the quality of all materials sent to customers, this position maintains business integrity. The Quality Head will understand customer needs in order to ensure the completeness of all orders.
- Must have the ability to develop, implement and coordinate our product assurance program to prevent or eliminate defects in new or existing products.
- Maintains calibration of all measuring and test equipment used to accept product.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, quarterly reporting of plant quality and downtime issues.
- Analyze evaluate and present information concerning factors such as business situations, production capabilities, and manufacturing problems.
- Serves as quality liaison between employees and plant management including development, monitoring, and reporting of quality data within and between facilities and products.
- Suggests and debates alternative methods and procedures in solving quality problems.
- Maintains internal audit system.
- Facilitates on-the-job training and engages with employees.
- Continuous building of customer relationships through onsite visits, as necessary.
- Must implement and value safety policies.
- Job Location
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Manufacturing; Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $0 – $500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma