Our client is now recruiting for a Program Manager – Market Development
This is a Contract role through ManpowerME – 12 months renewable contract
Under the guidance & direction of the Country Managers this position is responsible for the end-to-end planning, implementation, and execution of the Client’s Market Development strategy for the select markets. This covers all business priorities; including Client engagement, developing market wide initiatives to expand the issuance and acceptance landscape, Represent the company to the clients (Existing, new, and prospect) by providing a point of contact to them, with permanent high-quality support on the Client organization, products, systems, and policies; as well as contributing to the strategies and plans to develop and implements value propositions for clients and partners.
- Support Strategizing, plan and implementation of core product platform features, product platform customizations / digitization, merchant offers– including building business cases on investment and returns.
- Build strong working relationships with issuers, acquirers, partners, merchants, and other key market players and ensure a high level of satisfaction with project implementation
- Track market development and results of programs, campaigns and solutions implemented and make timely tactical changes if and when required.
- Provide consulting to maximize Path-for-Growth marketing strategies, plans and budgets for identified Financial Institution clients and merchants in support of financial targets
- Work with partner functions to influence and gain the support and commitment of targeted clients.
- Identify client-led initiatives that provide opportunity for the Client to contribute to financially, negotiating the financial terms and conditions of such participation
- Monitor existing and potential competitor activities to identify new
- opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern. Feedback and update all staff as appropriate and recommend strategies and solutions
- Establish strong partnerships with internal teams to assist in the delivery of initiatives within the geography and add value in pursuit of profitable business opportunities.
Strong sales and relationship management capabilities
Strong commercial acumen with P&L
It will be a plus if the candidate has worked with the Kuwait market.
· Innovative thinking
· Excel at Cross Functional experience
· Design Thinker
· Fluent English and Arabic (preferrable)
· Experience in Retail Industry or Payments Industry, Acquiring Business preferrable
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies