Ensure the smooth operation of the Chillers.
- Takes charge, is decisive and gets things done to agreed standards, with minimum supervision and follow up. Stretches to manage difficult situations & maintain professional relationships, even when under pressure. Dependable, especially in a crisis!
- Takes initiative and goes the extra mile to improve the internal and/or external “customer experience”. Resolves issues fairly – with ‘head & heart’. A ‘go-to-person’ for internal/ external customers to resolve issues.
- Anticipates and prepares for the future to ensure agreed results are delivered; proactive in identifying and leveraging opportunities and/or preventing/ resolving problems which could reduce quality or delay the delivery of results.
- Reaches out and collaborates with direct reports/ team members, other teams and departments to help the company win. Takes responsibility for his/her tasks on the team. A positive, professional influence at work – people enjoy working with him/ her.
- Challenges the ‘status quo’ and contributes ideas which measurably improve team/ department efficiency and/ or effectiveness. Encourages and supports new ways of thinking/working. A ‘creative problem solver’ for the team.
- Does what is right, in the right way – in all circumstances. Raises concerns and seeks help when he/she observes/ is aware of activities/ behaviours contrary to company policy or values. Supports others who need help, to do what’s right.
- Ensures professional knowledge/ skills/ behaviours are developed to overcome existing or anticipated challenges at work. Actively seeks and receives feedback positively, using it to grow. Helps others with their professional development.
- Inspects, monitors, and records operation of the central plant
- Record all the parameters in the Log Book of Chillers & pumps and inform to his superior if find any deviation.
- Performs a variety of skilled and semi-skilled activities associated with operation, maintenance, and repair of chillers and pumping systems, auxiliary equipment, water treatment and reuse systems including making repairs in a timely manner with a sense of urgency in order to minimize interruption of service.
- Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance work per manufacturers recommendations and frequencies.
- Maintains plant facilities and grounds to ensure they are in a proper state of repair, safe, and well kept.
- Ensure the house keeping in the central plant room and associated areas.
- Adjust the equipment’s as per the instruction of the supervisor.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Monitoring of chemical dosing system and ensure the proper dosing of the chemical.
- Each operator conducts his operations in a manner to ensure fulfilment and compliance with all Environmental / safety protection requirements during Operation.
- Assist other team members as and when required
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Chief Engineer.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Maintenance Department
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location