Our client is now recruiting for a Partnerships Executive
The role will work closely with the Head of Digital Partnerships MENA to successfully execute commercial campaigns. The Partnerships Executive will support project implementation, clients and internal teams throughout the entire sales project process. This also involves supporting and tracking campaign objectives, administration and maximising and controlling margin.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Build positive professional relationships with internal teams while effectively supporting the project to successful completion.
- Work with in house (and external) production, creative, social and talent/teams, to support the delivery of branded commercial campaigns in MENA.
- Help to define and execute on project requirements, objectives, and assumptions necessary to successfully complete a project.
- Help to budget, schedule, plan, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements within margin and within legislation.
- Monitor and help to coordinate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverable.
- Make available, double-check, update and track project information and deliverable, especially in required systems such as Salesforce.
- Coordinate with talent management, legal, sales, social, planning and production teams for the successful execution of all campaigns.
- Work with the commercial teams to support proposal responses. Helping to build proposal responses in presentation formats, including creative concepts, media and activation as well as talent suggestions.
- Report back to clients to ensure campaign objectives were met and exceeded.
The Partnerships Executive will also coordinate with talent management and production teams for the successful execution of all campaigns:
- Help to manage multiple projects simultaneously within established scope, schedule, and budget to ensure they meet the requirements of the brief and maintaining a focus on quality.
- Manage day-to-day supportive operational aspects of commercial campaigns.
- Help to create and deliver project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Communicate effectively and act as point of contact for all questions.
- Reporting regularly on progress to senior managers.
This is a Contract role through Manpower – 12 months renewable contract
- candidates should be locally present in the UAE
- Maximum 2-3 years experience
- Previous industry experience – Agency, sales
- Open to candidates who have done/ are doing internships in agencies
- It’s an urgent role, therefore looking for immediately available candidates
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies