An Office Administrator with the global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, and a key member of our Fragrance Dubai Administration team to ensure excellent business continuity, and based in our Dubai office – Your future position?
Fragrance is at the heart of Givaudan. We have a rich history of creating fragrances that strike an emotional chord with consumers. We are inspired by our rich heritage and our contribution to defining the evolution of the trends over time. We create scents that shape people’s lives.
We are currently expanding our office space in the building to support our growth ambitions in the region. Hence, we are hiring for an additional ‘Office Administrator’ for our Fragrance Business Support team for our Dubai office. You will support our daily business needs, be the first point of contact for our customers and guests, will help foster a very welcoming environment and perform other administrative tasks as necessary. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to learn and know more about the world of Fragrance while working with a very close-knit team.
You will be based in our Dubai Media City office and report to the Fragrance Office Manager for Dubai. This is a temporary full-time role working 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) and on an open contract for 1 year to start with, with possibilities later on for the contract to be extended or the role to be made permanent depending on our business requirement.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food & beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the region have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, can deliver value, and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
- Reception: Manage the reception, front office, and responsible for basic Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) procedures for incoming guests.
- Meet and greet: Facilitate meeting room bookings, guest services, and other office services, both in house and external.
- Import & export management:
– Ensure prompt dispatch, delivery, and receipt control of Fragrance samples for our teams and customers
– Tracking, conflict management, and liaison with 3rd party service providers as needed to ensure seamless management of Fragrance samples.
– Invoice checking to cross-reference and ensure that the costing and billing are correct.
– Support regular reporting and analysis
- Coordinate and fulfil other office administration requests from the teams and respond as per business priorities.
- Supervision of the Office Assistant’s team.
- Office projects support: Brainstorming, planning, execution, and follow up.
- Cash management: Manage petty cash to purchase everyday office essentials and prompt availability of other office services.
- Travel management: Collaborate with our external travel partner to plan and ensure the booking of flight tickets for our Dubai Fragrance teams’ for business and vacation travel needs.