Job Description :
We are chiropractic and physiotherapy center, are looking for a persuasive medical representative (FEMALE) to promote and sell our services to doctors, individuals, corporates, and gymnasiums as well as listing our center with potential insurance companies as one of their approved healthcare providers. The medical representative’s responsibilities include persuading potential customers to purchase our treatments, identifying prospective business corporate opportunities, and providing our relevant departments with customer feedback. You should also be able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
-To be successful as a medical representative you should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build rapport with potential customers. Ultimately, an outstanding medical representative should be able to continually meet or exceed the center’s sales targets
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Developing an in depth understanding of do our center mission, services and treatments
2. Assisting the management to set business plans and marketing strategies.
3. Selling the Chiropractic and physiotherapy services / treatments to individuals, corporates, gymnasiums and other potential customers.
4. Persuading doctors and other healthcare providers to refer their patients to our center.
5. Scheduling appointments with potential insurance companies and closing business agreements to include our center on their lists of approved medical providers.
6. Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
7. Following up on leads generated by the center.
8. Preparing presentations for potential customers.
9. Researching competitors and their respective market performances.
10. Keeping abreast and new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the centre’s business strategies.
11. Prepare and present reports to the management.
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE REQUIREMENTS
1. A bachelor degree in nursing, life sciences, or related field is a plus but not mandatory.
2. Proven medical scale sales experience.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
4. Valid UAE driving license and own vehicle.
5. Professionally presentable.
6. Strong negotiation skills.
7. Excellent organizational skills.
8. Effective communication skills.
9. Exceptional customer service skills.
10. Persuasive and resilient.
11. Available immediately to join the center.