Handle day-to-day maintenance schedule of electrical, mechanical, plumbing and associated equipment in the entire mall. Constantly inspect areas which require preventive maintenance to ensure safety and high level of provided service.
- Takes charge, is decisive and gets things done to agreed standards, with minimum supervision and follow up. Stretches to manage difficult situations & maintain professional relationships, even when under pressure. Dependable, especially in a crisis!
- Takes initiative and goes the extra mile to improve the internal and/or external “customer experience”. Resolves issues fairly – with ‘head & heart’. A ‘go-to-person’ for internal/ external customers to resolve issues.
- Anticipates and prepares for the future to ensure agreed results are delivered; proactive in identifying and leveraging opportunities and/or preventing/ resolving problems which could reduce quality or delay the delivery of results.
- Reaches out and collaborates with direct reports/ team members, other teams and departments to help the company win. Takes responsibility for his/her tasks on the team. A positive, professional influence at work – people enjoy working with him/ her.
- Challenges the ‘status quo’ and contributes ideas which measurably improve team/ department efficiency and/ or effectiveness. Encourages and supports new ways of thinking/working. A ‘creative problem solver’ for the team.
- Does what is right, in the right way – in all circumstances. Raises concerns and seeks help when he/she observes/ is aware of activities/ behaviours contrary to company policy or values. Supports others who need help, to do what’s right.
- Ensures professional knowledge/ skills/ behaviours are developed to overcome existing or anticipated challenges at work. Actively seeks and receives feedback positively, using it to grow. Helps others with their professional development.
- Provide electrical repair and maintenance to motors, starter’s breakers and associated equipment in the entire mall.
- Install electrical wiring for renovation, electrical outlet, motors and associate equipment.
- Assist in providing electrical set-ups and conventions including maintaining electrical equipment.
- Assist in providing preventive maintenance of all electrical / mechanical / plumbing equipment and updating of appropriate logs.
- Assist in all plumbing stoppage in the mall.
- Clean grease traps, filters and drains as and when necessary.
- Assist on major shutdowns for repairs.
- Check mechanical rooms and clean gas burners and charcoal burners.
- Respond to all tenant complaints regarding the maintenance of their shops and public area in timely manner.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to him by the Maintenance Engineer.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Maintenance Department
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Every job is done to a high standard and as per the instructions.
- Respond properly on all emergency conditions or safety situations such as fire, power failure, leaks. etc.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 4
- Residence Location