The most common marketing manager duties include:
- Working with the executive team, such as the marketing director or managing director, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Hiring and managing the performance of a more junior marketing team that can also include PR and creative staff.
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
Good teamwork skills.
Communication skills and networking ability.
Strong attention to detail.
Good organization and planning skills.
Creativity and writing skills.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma