- Meeting potential renters and guiding them to view the available units.
- Following up on leads for potential tenants.
- Performing background checks, credit checks and other responsibilities to see if prospective renters are qualified.
- Preparing leasing documents for potential tenants using property standards and regulations.
- Handling the collection of rent payments, security deposits and application fees.
- Keeping residents informed of any changes to rental agreements or upcoming property issues.
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status.
- Provide information on all aspects of properties.
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties before and after leasing.
- Provide accurate monthly reports and updates on property leasing situation.
- Draft Policy and procedure for leasing.
|Job Location:||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Corporate Management Office|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|