To help create, administer, and deliver training programs for business and organizational growth. To assess the needs of the organization, and then develop custom training programs in-line with company objectives.
To organize and deliver training sessions using different forms such as lectures, group discussions, team exercises, hands-on examples, etc. Training can also be in the form of a video, self-guided instructional manual, or online application.
To organize and monitor training , guide employees through media-based programs, or facilitate informal or collaborative learning programs.
Training needs and strategies.
- Research, analyze and prepare the annual training needs analysis and budgets.
- Ensure each training course addresses the required core competencies.
- Formulate career and succession planning strategies and processes.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus group, or consultation with managers.
- Design and conduct train-the-trainer sessions to develop knowledge, skills and abilities of selected line personnel.
- Participate in the selection and guide development of system training tools to ensure they address requirements, are practical and easy to use, facilitate effective learning, and are cost effective.
- Analyze all relevant HR training data and prepare written reports for submission to internal and external parties, and act as a liaison, problem solver and negotiator in addressing requests received from departments.
Administer the implementation of Career Development plans through tracking and monitoring.
- Report, track and monitor all training requirements.
- Ensure all training documents and results are filed and measured.
- Coordinate all competency and career development meetings and events.
- Monitor and track development using suitable databases for all employees.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record training activities and program effectiveness.
Assist in conducting and organizing training sessions.
- Perform orientation and other workshops presentations when required.
- Arrange for coaching sessions and raise needs for counselling to the Head of T&D.
- Apply professional learning principles in training design, presentation, teaching and evaluation methods.
Build up and customize career development plans on a company level.
- Support the career development of employees searching for specific development and training interventions.
- Implement rotation and internships program plans for interns and selected new employees.
- Create and implement development program models for career development needs.
- Manage the processes of internship programs.
- Partner with business units to assess and identify, leadership and technical developmental needs.
- Support implementation of career and succession planning strategies and processes.
- Develop training and development policies and procedures.
Drive for change.
- Provide assistance on HR change initiatives.
- Drive a culture of performance, commitment and support for the career and succession planning strategies through continuous communication of norms and strategies.
Candidate must have GCC experience
Native English speaker is preferred
- Strong live facilitation and public speaking skills.
- Coach and Leadership Skills.
- Professional Verbal & Written Communication skills
- Interpersonal and Social Networking skills that enable you to work with people of diverse population base at all levels of an organization across different divisions in the company
- Ability to administer a SAP Performance and Goals/Succession Planning Modules
- Proficient in the use of common professional skills software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to manage a large and variable workload, through organizing, planning, and delegating tasks ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work.
- Research and development skills.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Provide positive and constructive input into change initiatives
- Time management.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Training and Development
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma