Quest is working in partnership with a well known Finance company who are looking for Manager- Internal Audit role to be based in Dubai, UAE. You will be working alongside a very qualified and professional team and will have several opportunities to learn and grow.
Minimum 9 years of work experience.
Candidates with ACCA/CA/CIA/FCCA/CIMA accreditations or other qualification relevant to Internal Audit are preferred.
Experience with data visualization tools, Power BI, SSRS or Tableau.
Apply quickly through the job link provided or send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick move.
Job Purpose: The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for assisting the Chief Audit Executive in setting the company’s internal audit strategy and developing leading practices, and maintaining audit programs and advisory services across the Group.
* Lead and coordinate an annual risk assessment to support the development of the annual audit plan.
As appropriate, update the risk assessment and audit plan during the year in response to business
or industry/market developments. Identify resources to accomplish the audit plan and preparing the
audit plan presentation for the approval of the audit committee.
* Oversee financial, operations, technology audits and compliance reviews.
* Ensure overall audit quality of Internal Audit activities and that the Internal Audit team complies with
the Internal Audit policy and manual and communication protocols.
* Provide timely and accurate reporting on control gaps and the status and remediation of audit
findings. Influence the strengthening of the control environment, governance processes, and risk
management practices through audit recommendations and validation of management’s agreed to
* Commitment to engagement risk management and ensuring adequate consideration of the risks and
review of the working papers throughout the assignment.
* Ensure the issuance of audit reports is done in collaboration with and agreement from process
owners on the facts of the audit findings, the risk severity and impact, and timing of remediation.
* Provide strategic and technical support for audit activities to ensure towards the fulfilment of Audit
Committee’s responsibilities. Preparing and finalizing the presentations and other reports on
periodic basis for the Audit Committee on the results of all audit activity and presenting wherever
* Contribute to the personal development of engagement team members through the counselling
* Provide guidance to Assistant Manager and Team Leaders in conducting audits and other audit
* Actively participate in Compliance management and loss prevention activities.
* Provide compliance advise to business and represent Compliance function with principles for
* Plan, present and promote appropriate risk management awareness and risk mitigation plan.
* Build a successful relationship with business leadership to provide value-added consultation to
influence and strengthen operational efficiencies and effectiveness and promote best practices;
provide opportunities for cost savings, standardization and globalization of processes.
* Drive strategic thinking and decision making to ensure that the Group is proactively addressing and
* Lead the investigations and presenting the outcome to the Executive Management/ Audit committee
* Ensure the overall quality and fact-driven insights of the consulting or business advisory
engagements performed by the Internal Audit function.
* Actively support a “culture” of transformation and anticip
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level