Human Resources, HR Business Partner, Manager. Dubai.
A unique HRBP opportunity is now available within a high growth business based in Dubai. The role is to support a tech client consisting of a disruptor business (FinTech / E-Commerce) which is fully funded and on the verge of going public the business operates across the MENA region and is performing exceptionally well. The HRBP will report directly into the COO and will have a dotted line into the CEO of the business.
The role is to manage a combination of strategic and operational HR responsibilities and HR strategy, being accountable for aligning activities with the overall business plan and for the business to which you will be working closely with. You will work alongside a HR Advisor and work closely with the CoE for Talent as well as the wider HR Team.
The HRBP will work in partnership with the business to strengthen the company’s reputation as an excellent employer and create an environment in which their people develop to their full potential and are committed to giving their best.
This is a brilliant HRBP role with a real difference.
• HR Qualification (CIPD, SHRM, HR or Psychology Degree or similar)
• Deep knowledge of UAE employment law and the employment landscape
• Proven track record in an HRBP role
• Experience of working within a start-up company
• Experience of working with a tech client group highly desirable
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Good judgement and decision-making skills
• Proven track record in dealing with complex employee relations matters
• Demonstrable track record of effective leadership and people management, motivation, and development
• Ability to drive continuous improvement across HR team policies and processes
Exposure to Workforce Planning and Compensations and Benefits (Comps & Bens) for the MENA region. As well as experience of driving culture across an organisation.
This is a proactive, high-impact, Human Resources role, where your expertise and innovative mind will shape the future of our growth and drive a world leading employee lifecycle. You already know what good looks like, but you’ve often wondered ‘what if we did it this way?’ This the opportunity to do things better.
• You’ll have experience of working in a People Team in a start-up or a tech driven environment
• You’re comfortable working at pace and crafting clarity from the ambiguous
• You seek the variety of rolling your sleeves up, looking at the big picture and driving change
• You’re commercially aware and well-versed in managing stakeholder relationships
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Min: 24 Max: 40