We are #hiring Tele Sales Representative who is proactive, self-driven, well organized, and friendly to join our financial institution. The ideal candidate will be responsible for responding to customer queries, keep track of customer expectations and recurring issues.
1- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
2- Keep track of customer expectations and recurring issues.
3- Check the missing documents required for renewal and communicate with clients to request them.
4- Handle customer requests, questions, and complaints on a variety of support channels.
5- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
6- Monitor customer complaints and reach out to provide assistance.
7- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
8- Product coverage FX pairs, Indices, Commodities, Equities.
10- Coverage MENA clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Finance or Relative Industries
· 1 to 3 years of experience in a Tele Sales Role
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
· Excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
· Ability multi-task and meet deadlines
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Fluent in English and “Arabic or Hindi”.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Financial Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma