Part of the Engineering Department working on a variety of civil and geotechnical projects.
1- Understand the Company business plan and philosophy.
2- To develop and enhance technical capabilities of the company.
3- Development of our Geo-synthetic and Composite Systems by discovering and establishing new specifications and identifying potential applications/ projects.
4- List of major geo-synthetics composite materials produced by major international manufacturers,
5- Evaluate / Appraise main technical specification of composite materials produced by major international manufacturers.
6- To produce relevant design calculations for the use of geosynthetic and composite materials.
- Investigate subsurface conditions and materials; determine the relevant physical/mechanical and chemical properties of these materials; evaluate stability of natural slopes and man-made soil deposits; assess risks posed by site conditions; design earthworks and structure foundations; and monitor site conditions, earthwork and foundation construction.
- Determines and designs the type of foundations, earthworks, and/or pavement subgrades required for the intended man-made structures to be built.
- To define the required material properties. Then follows a site investigation of soil, rock, fault distribution and bedrock properties on and below an area of interest to determine their engineering properties including how they will interact with, on or in a proposed construction.
10- Create Engineering drawings/illustrations and other technical papers for the project submittals.
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Master’s degree
- Min: 30 Max: 45