ifm UAE is part of a global company with over 7,300 employees in 95 countries which has earned distinguished Top Employers certifications over the years for our outstanding people practices serving 174,000 customers worldwide. Our core business is the development and production of sensors and controls for industrial automation and process applications.
“Exceptional success can only be achieved when the employees believe in the company and when they know that they are treated in a fair and honest way” – ifm philosophy
ifm is a privately-owned company whose success can be attributed to three guiding principles: Employees First, Customer Loyalty, and Safe Growth. With a supportive and collaborative culture, ifm welcome new ideas and fosters honest communication and trust. Distinguished by their individual capabilities and contributions, every employee plays a role in the success of our business, so that we may provide innovative solutions to meet and exceed our customer business needs. ifm is dedicated to ensuring employees are engaged, enabled and empowered to realize their full potential in a positive, diverse and inclusive work environment filled with meaning and a shared sense of purpose.
To complete our vision, being the first choice for our customers for innovative automation, technology and digitization solutions ifm group has decided to enter the U.A.E. market by founding an own subsidiary in 2021.
ifm is seeking a self-motivated, results-driven Sales Engineer to join our fast-growing organization. Your relationship skills, strong business acumen and technical expertise will be paramount in working with automation machine builders and manufacturing plants in the geographical area of G.C.C. region.
Join us in a new founded subsidiary of a global player with over 50 years of experience and certified excellence in employee conditions as one of the top employers in the market.
- Review sales on an agreed basis with your Managing Director and team members to understand the situation and define actions to ensure targets set for your responsibility are met
- Provide our customers with an ultimate consulting experience through visits, phone calls and video meetings
- Ensure growth is achieved through a combination of increasing existing business, developing new business
- Select the targeted accounts who are capable of providing us with the business we require to meet our targets
- Take all necessary steps (within professional and ethical limits) to ensure ifm is successful
- Generate a stable/safe growing customer base by securing long-term business agreements where possible, all the time ensuring to increase contacts
- Ensure effective and efficient use of time to maximize face-to-face customer contact and minimize the time in the office and driving
- Reach & maintain the required activity levels
- Define a plan for each account, which should include the determination of key contacts, contact influence and potential for ifm product
- Ensure visits and calls made are in accordance with a predetermined objectives
- Monitor the success and progress towards plan and change if and when required
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Industrial Engineering & Automation
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Dubai,United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Automation And Control Engineering