A multinational company is actively looking for the ideal candidate to fill the position of an Executive Assistant / Administrator based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Proactively managing all aspects of the CEO’s schedule
- Representing the CEO to third parties internally and externally i.e. booking meetings, dealing with certain queries, etc.
- Responsible for organizing, coordinating, and controlling all the administrative, financial, human resources and legal functions of the organization
- Developing and carrying out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidate based in the UAE only
- Position is open to native French speakers only; Excellent English language and Arabic language is a plus
- At least 5-8 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management preferably within a multinational company
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and time management skills
- Detail oriented, proactive and self-driven
- High proficiency with the commonly used computer software and applications
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies