Perform all the duties, roles, & responsibilities of design /Construction ICA (PBRS & PCRS & LEED) to achieve Estidama pearl rating / LEED rating system with the commissioning related credit points.
- Monitor & Control the site construction activities to assure compliance with Estidama / LEED requirements and to address any non-conformance and recommend the required corrective action.
- Verify on all submittals (Drawings and Materials) to ensure their compliance with Estidama /LEED requirements from commissioning perspective before onward submission for client approval.
- Align the Testing and Commissioning Process with Estidama / LEED requirements to assure solid conformity with the relevant Credit Points.
- Prepare & Develop Estidama / LEED design & Construction Rating commissioning Final Submission Folder for onward submission to Authority/ approving party for pearl Rating / LEED Approval.
- Prepare technical reports, monthly reports, documents transmittals with proper referencing.
- Be fully acquainted with mechanical/ Electrical codes and standards (ASHRAE, IESNA, ADIBC, etc.)
- Experience in developing Energy models using dedicated computer software’s (IES, HAP) is an advanced privilege.
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
BSc in Engineering (Mechanical)