- To release Laser, Punch & Bend Programs for FZE requirements in line with the production plan & department procedures.
- Programming improvements on a continuous scale to achieve higher nesting efficiency as per SMART target
- Weekly reporting of all programming related KPIs like Nesting efficiency, Nesting Savings
- To improve Laser Efficiency by implementing new technology like Flyline & Twinline.
- BOM Downloading for the ERP System (D365)
- BOM validation and error reporting to contracts/ Engineering for corrective actions (ECR/ECN process)
- To maintain the Punch, Bend & EHRT tool stock.
- To suggest and implement cost reductions thought ECR/ECN process for component design change & thickness reduction.
- To meet the Laser Welding (preferably Trumpf / KUKA /Amada) Robot programming requirement for FZE.
- To implement new ideas to optimize the Laser Robot programs for cycle time reduction.
- To meet the MIG Welding Robot programming requirement for FZE.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Electrical Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Mechanical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Certification / diploma
ITI (Welder) or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering