Ensure that chartered / 3rd party owned vessels on charter to
Milaha / Halul for internal use or contracted to Milaha Clients are
efficiently, safely mobilized and managed in compliance with the Client charter
and Owner charter agreement. Act as the owners’ representative to Milaha
Clients and the point of coordination to Owners for operational duties
Effectively and efficiently manage the Project Support function
within the primary objectives:
• Ensure all Africa and UK offshore Marine and Drilling crews
are available as required by operations.
• Ensure correct project, diving, construction, and survey (DCS)
crew are sourced and ready when required at the correct location with the
• Ensure that the routine DCS crew is scheduled and rotated as
per schedule in alignment with the project needs;
• Prepare forward-looking plans, schedules and budgets in order
to support the efficient planning, execution and evaluation of the resources
and crew required for non-Marine projects;
• Maintain resource market intelligence and offer creative
solutions to Bidding and project execution teams.
• Ensure that crew and technicians are correctly permitted,
experienced and ready to execute the required task in compliance with client
and Milaha policy and needs;
• Ensure that all required visas and travel costs are
efficiently managed, recorded and evaluated;
• Ensure that all Milaha SIPOCS, HR and Compliance policies are
followed, reviewed and revised as needed;
• Maintain auditable records of internal and external
transactions, internal Dialog and KPI records and help to develop a harmonious,
supportive and collaborative environment.
• Ensure that third-party charter vessels are smoothly and
efficiently mobilized by owners for constant liaisons between client, owner,
Agency and Engineering.
• Maintain continued link between client and owner with
documented updates and plans;
• Manage the effectiveness and compliance of the chartered fleet
from award, mobilization and execution;
• Ensure that demobilization is effectively executed, and asset
is redelivered without incident;
• Manage contract compliance and owners’ expectations without
unplanned cost to Milaha.