- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including websites and social media
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing
- Ensuring that all content follows the official messaging guidelines of Alfardan Group and its subsidiaries
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology
- Liaise with the press/media for publication of content
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications; or experience in university work and internships in the same field
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Excellent Arabic written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements of technology.
- Savvy content specialist to guide and develop the Arabic content creation process for our brand
- Knowledgeable in research and defining desired target audiences
- managing the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics
- A keen eye for detail and should be highly creative
Job Location Doha, Qatar
Company Industry Advertising
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Marketing and PR
Employment Type Unspecified
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career
للمزيد من الوظائف يمكنك تصفح الموقع :