- ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Leisure is built for our children entertainment and fun. It is equipped with state of art games with the latest technology and advanced gaming machines with arcade, along with enthralling rides that provide fun for everyone. Currently we operate well-modern Indoor Family Entertainment Centers in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, Qatar and Egypt, with many more leisure projects to come in the near future.
- Leisure has redefined the principles of success within the industry by creating iconic attractions unlike anything else in the entire region local market. We believe in keeping the customers happy at every visit they make to our premises.
Senior Accountant Job Description – Oman & Qatar
• Initiating Online bank payments and, preparing daily cash position and cash flow report for the sales.
• Cash Box releasing, receiving, & voucher preparation and revision
• Preparing the annual budget along with the comparison figures.
• Making the Bank Reconciliation.
• Communicating the bank and filling required forms ( new accounts – online ).
• Preparing the Value Added Tax Returns and ensuring its compliance.
• Bank Transaction Entries- payments & receipts.
• Monitoring the Cash Box transaction entries and reconciliation.
• Making the Monthly Amortization Entries.
• Making the Salary Accruals, and posing their respective Entries.
• Credit Card & petty cash Liquidation entries.
• Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Financial Statement preparation & review.
• Analyzing the Financials.
• Purchase orders invoicing
• Controlling the Fixed asset transactions (acquisition, disposal, adjustments, depreciation, and asset transfer).
• Conducting Branch Physical counts.
• Review and post all the company transaction entries – Sales, Inventory consumption, Depreciation, Amortization, Rent, IFRS, petty cash, other accruals, Payments, Purchase orders, Salaries, employee benefits, banks, cash box and etc. using Dynamics System
• Accounts Payable – Part of approval cycle for all purchase orders. Review all purchase orders and other payments before releasing.
• Inventory – Review inventory consumption entries, monitoring, and some analysis.
• Asset – Prepare asset capitalization, depreciation entries, monitoring and some analysis.
• Executor of Business trip application, Employee Loan in the system.
• Rent – Prepare rent entries for operating lease and IFRS method of recording.
• Employee benefits provisions – Prepare computation and entries for employee benefit provisions for EOS, vacation, ticket and bonus.
• Other accounting Entries – salaries, recurring accruals (cleaning, security, electricity and etc.)
• Account Analysis – Vendors/supplier balances, Advance payments, Work in Progress project monitoring cost analysis, Project cost allocation, and others analysis that management requested.
• Review the trial balance and make the necessary adjustments before drafting of financial statements.
• Prepare the current account entries reconciliation.
• In-charge of work monitoring of monthly closing report status.
• Company Budget – Involved in budget development of every project Capex, rent, and manpower. Review the budget for sales and other expenses.
• Inventory and Fixed asset count.
• Involve in internal and external audit requirements compliance.
• Insurance review – Property and Medical Insurance
• Other task , such as review contacts, project claim update, invoice preparation and etc.
- Tax and Vat Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Review and Report submission.
Note: Please apply for this job who is available locally in Oman & Qatar with NOC only.
Outside country candidates will not be considered.
Nationality – Indian & Filipino
Salary: Based on the Experience
Experience: 3-6 Years
Employment Type: Full-time